Monday, October 5, 2009

4 months



Lanie turned 4 months this day. We happened to be going to Stillwater for my Softball Reunion weekend. So of course she had to have an OSU cheerleader outfit. It was a great weekend to catch up with some old friends from college. We were at the football game when we got a call that my dad just had a heart attack. He is doing so much better now, but it was quite a weekend to say the least. At the 4 month appointment, Lanie was 75% in height, 65% in weight, and 45% in head circumference. I am hoping that she keeps some of Bart's height. Although at the moment she has my short legs. She is growing at such a rapid rate I can't hardly stand it!!!

1 comment:

  1. She is so precious!! Will you all be able to come to OSU homecoming next weekend??

    ReplyDelete