Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pumpkin Patch
















Nice Piggy

Bad Piggy that bit my finger







A week ago we took Lanie to a local pumpkin patch. It was a great experience and as you can tell we went a little picture happy. I think we got some really good pictures. Lanie was a really good sport through it all. As you can see there was a petting zoo so we got to feed some sheep, goats, and pigs. Well all was going well until we got to the pigs. Maybe I should have known better but I honestly didn't even think that maybe I shouldn't feed the pigs. So of course one of them bit the crud out of my finger. I was seriously bleeding all over the place and it hurt pretty bad. I didn't let that darn pig ruin our evening though. All the pics we took on the pumpkins were after the pig incident. It was overall a very fun time that we got to spend together as a family.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these! We always take a million pictures at the pumpkin patch every year! And I also LOVE LOVE her hair in that little ponytail! It's precious!

    ReplyDelete