Saturday, January 2, 2010

CATCH UP - Part 1

Camo day in honor of hunting season

Daddy after hunting on Camo day

Dad and Lanie at the "ranch"

1st baby food of Squash

Bart making baby food (please look around the mess we call our kitchen)

Lanie swinging at the park in Buffalo (she loves swinging!!!!)

Lanie's 1st bath in the "big" bath

Lanie eating in my high chair from my childhood

I can't believe it has been 2 months since I last updated the blog. We have been quite the busy, traveling family. We spent 10 days in Western Oklahoma between both of our parent's houses for Thanksgiving and 9 days for Christmas. We had a great time seeing all of our family. I truly cherish the moments with them especially with Lanie. I want her to be close to our families even though we don't live all that close. She does really well traveling except for in the car. She has an 1 hour 45 limit in the car before she tells you that she is unhappy with the situation. Thanksgiving is also Deer hunting season so therefore the camo pics above. Bart didn't get a deer this year but enjoyed getting out in the "wilderness" to hunt. He got some good quality time with my dad at least. The last picture above (I am not sure why it is sideways but I can't get in to rotate) is Lanie in the high chair that I used when I was a baby. It is neat that my mom has held on to it all these years. I am going to try to get a better pic of it next time. Lanie took her first bath in a big bath tub while we were at Bart's mom's house so of course we had to document the occasion with a picture. Bart has taken on the feat of making all of Lanie's baby food. It has actually been quite easy so far. Her first food was squash and she loved it. Squash is still her favorite. I think she would eat it every meal. Trust me the last 2 months has been a whirl wind. November and December is the busiest time of the year for me at work so I have not had a lot of extra time on my hands. More posts to come very soon from Christmas. It was a blast this year for Lanie's 1st Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment