Sunday, May 30, 2010

1st Birthday Party


Again Luv me some balloons.



Unusual pic of Mom and Dad so I had to include.










Cute pic of Lanie and Uncle CJ.

No Idea about what is going on.

Holy Cow. Do they realize I can reach this?

Wow I have never tasted anything like this before.

Ok I am really really liking this.

What next?

I have had all I can handle (for now).

I'm still cute even with all the frosting and cake all over my face.


Destruction!!!

Grandma's resting from the day.
Mom and Dad totally done from the 1st Birthday PARTY.

On May the 22nd, we celebrated with Lanie's 1st birthday party. What a great day!! I will try to not go into a lot of detail, but we had friends and family over to enjoy the day. We had cake, cookies, and ice cream with a few other finger foods. Then we had pulled pork and some sides for supper. We were all stuffed from all the food, but that smoked pork sure was tasty. Lanie received lots of fun presents. Thanks everyone!! The load of pictures above should do the party justice. I must admit that I am not the best party host because of my lack of creativity. I tried really hard to throw a great party which I don't think I failed, but even if I did I think the party still turned out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment