Monday, April 20, 2009

34 week ultrasound

34 week profile pic: her lips are puckered cause she had been sucking on her wrists

Face pic showing her chubby checks

Today we had our 34 week appointment. 4 weeks left I just can't believe it. I am being induced at 38 weeks hopefully on May 19th. I have totally started feeling more pregnant in the past week. I am starting to get a lot more frequent braxton hicks and cramping. I know this is all a good thing that my body is preparing for the future task. I don't mean to just be complaining but my back has also really starting hurting a lot. This is all to be expected but sitting at a computer all day does not help. I keep telling myself 4 weeks left!! Tomorrow Bart and I are going to a baby class at St. John's that covers care for the whole first year of a babies life. I am quite sure it will be information overload but I am looking forward to it. They will teach us infant CPR. I will try to get another belly pic up over the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment