Monday, May 4, 2009

36 weeks


Here are some pics of the 36th week belly. We had yet another doctor's appointment today. Lanie is measuring 6 lb. 10 oz. She is just doing great. She is still a very active baby and is always trying to stretch the limits of my belly. My doctor scheduled my induction for May 19th today. Hard to believe that is 2 weeks away. We are slowly trying to get all the last minute things done including hospital bags packed. Problem is I am so worn out that I can only do a little each evening. My blood pressure has been a little high the last 2 weeks so my doctor has instructed me to rest as much as possible. I truly am resting more, but it is hard when you feel like you have stuff yet to do and not much time in the day after work. Bart has really been great with helping around the house as he usually is, but he has been having to do more lately because I just don't have the energy and am trying to keep my swelling down. I am starting on a new blood thinner today. Now I have to give shots twice a day (yuck). Only 8 more weeks of shots though because I have to take them 6 weeks after Lanie is born. Hopefully everything will go just fine with the new medicine. At least with this one if I happened to go into labor I could have an epidural which is important in my book. I would ask everyone to keep us in your prayers in these last crucial weeks for Lanie to stay healthy. I am starting to feel more of the pressure of these last few weeks. Everything will be fine, but I sure will be relieved when I am holding her safely in my arms on May 19th!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment