Monday, May 18, 2009

Going to the Hospital

Well the day has come to go to the hospital for Lanie's birth. We have appointments with my doctor this afternoon and then we are checking into the hospital after that. Our bags are packed except for Bart's whose always is a last minute task. It will be ready though by the time we leave. I am starting some medication this evening and then my doctor will decide in the morning if we will start Pitocin or do a c-section. C-section will only be necessary if I haven't progressed at all after the medication tonight. So far I have not dialated at all and Lanie has not moved down. We shall see what the morning brings. One way or another Lanie will be here tomorrow. The next post should have baby pictures, but I am not sure if that will be tomorrow or the next day. I will try to get it updated fairly quick though so we can all celebrate Lanie's birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment