Tuesday, May 12, 2009

37 weeks pregnant



Here is the 37 weeks belly. Apparently I forgot how to smile in the first picture. Not sure what face I am making. We went to the doctor yesterday which went well. Lanie is doing great. I however have a bit of high blood pressure. My doctor has asked me not to work anymore. I was only planning to work through Thursday, but as of now I am resting all day. This is a foreign concept for me to be off of work and my only responsibility is just to rest. Hopefully I will get the hang of it. I need to rest this week to make sure Lanie stays safe and the blood pressure stays down. I am going to enjoy this last week before parenthood. Although I can't wait to become a mommy next week. The current plan is to check into the hospital next Monday at 5:00 to start the induction process. I am hoping Lanie will be here by Tuesday afternoon, but she has not dropped at all yet so her head is not engaged. I am hoping that she decides she is about ready to be born so she can start moving her way down before next week to make the process go a bit smoother. I will try to post updated information before we go to the hospital next week.

1 comment: