Monday, May 4, 2009

Jenks Town Wide Garage Sale

Garage Sale Bargains

Lanie's closet before Garage Sale buys

Lanie's closet after Garage Sale buys

This past Saturday was Jenks town wide garage sales. We strolled out of bed at 6:00 am on a Saturday which those that know me well know that I really enjoy my Saturday mornings to sleep in. I know that is all about to change once Lanie gets here, but please let me live in my dream world for as long as possilbe. We have went garage saling the past couple of years and really found some good stuff. Well this year we got to look for baby stuff which is always abundant at garage sales. We found two really really good sales which I bought lots of cute clothes that appeared to have been barely worn. As you can see from the closet before and after pictures we truly did get a lot of clothes. I am sure this sounds weird, but I feel much more prepared and like a better mother already just knowing that she will have something to put on her little body (without having to do constant laundry). I sure do love saving money and garage sales always seem to provide!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! How great! I LOVE filling the girls' closets with cute clothes--especially when they were cheap! You will have so much fun dressing her up and don't forget all the big giant bows you can adorn her sweet head with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! I love garage sales and consignment shops!! We had to go home without any good deals, but in the past I have gotten tons!

    ReplyDelete