Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bath Time and More











These are just some bath time and more random pics. Lanie loves her baths and loves having her hair washed even more. She cries when we are finished. Her cord just fell off yesterday so that is why we have been doing sponge baths up until this point. Now after 6 weeks Lanie will get to take a big girl bath (kinda). I am so happy that darn cord finally fell off. Lanie is 6 weeks old today and I just can't believe she has been here that long. I am truly amazed on how the time has flown. We took our first road trip this past weekend. She did great in the car sleeping the whole time. She did have some tough days while we were visiting however. She didn't want to sleep very much, but I think she has a tummy ache. Poor baby. Over all the trip was great. We had my 10 year high school reunion, a Bratten family get together, and a baby shower. The weekend was packed to say the least, but it went great. I will try to put the few pictures I actually took of the weekend up at some point. I failed miserably this weekend with taking pictures. I have got to get better at capturing the moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment