Thursday, June 18, 2009

Random Update Take 2

Me and Tink. Jazzy was in the pic too but she left before the pic could be taken. Maybe next time.

I am such a big girl in Daddy's recliner.

I think this picture speaks for itself.

Look at all my blond hair.

Tink and me again.

My first nap in my crib (however I never really went to sleep)

Here are more random pics. She has grown sooo much. She is taking all her naps now in her crib so eventually she (mommy) will be ready to sleep there at night. She does a great job sleeping once we actually get her to go to sleep. She just really likes to be awake. Here lately it has been taking us hours to get her to get to sleep for the night, but once we do get her to sleep she sleeps 4 hours between feedings. That means mommy gets somewhat decent sleep considering which is a very good thing. More to come soon.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! Finally an update. Aunt Kassidy checks the blog everyday, because she is missing he Baby Lanie (Lanny)!! She is so beautiful!!

    Kassidy

    ReplyDelete