Friday, August 28, 2009

12 HOURS

I had to document this milestone in Lanie's life. Lanie slept for 12 hours straight last night for the first time. She has been doing excellent with sleeping but we just hadn't reached this step yet. Don't get me wrong I don't expect this every night at all. Sad thing is she hasn't been feeling all that well and cried a lot yesterday so she probably was so worn out. She was sure happy this morning after a good night's rest so let's hope today she feels good. I am taking her to the pediatrician today anyways to rule out an ear infection and hopefully determine why she is crying like she is hurting. I sure wish she could just tell me what is going on. Sure would be a lot easier than guessing, but seems to be one of the joys of parenthood. I will try to post more after her appointment. I have a list a mile long of questions for the doctor so should be fun!!

1 comment:

  1. love the 12 hours of sleep when they get there. hope to be there soon!!!

    ReplyDelete