Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Been awhile

Gotta love crazy hair after bath time

The happy family

Sissy loves Lanie!

Proud Grandparents

They don't love her at all. Can't ya tell!!!
Whatcha lookin at??

Look at my pretty bow that Jade made to match my outfit.

Daddy gave me a flower just cause.

Look at my smiles :)

I know I'm cute!!!


Well well it sure has been awhile since I have posted anything. Sorry!!! I guess this is what happens when you become a working mama. Yes I have returned to work not by choice mind you. I would love to be able to stay at home with Lanie, but we have to stick to our financial plan for our future. I do work from home so that helps a ton. Lanie has started going to a babysitter. We would love to keep her at home, but it is just too hard to be a full time parent and employee at the same time. My stress level has decreased immensely since Lanie has been at the babysitter. Don't get me wrong I totally did not want to take her at all. I want to be the one to comfort and soothe her when she is upset, but I had to make a grown up decision. So I cried just like every other mom the first time they leave their child with someone. As you can see from the pictures Lanie has grown a lot. She is smiling and interacting with us more everyday. I love that she recognizes my voice and smiles when she sees me. I have to apologize to Grammy Karen. We went to Buffalo this past week and absent minded me didn't take a single picture. So the next time we see Grammy Karen we are going to have a photo op for sure. Well 3 month birthday pictures to come soon on another post. Yes my little girl is already 3 months old. I can't believe it either!!

No comments:

Post a Comment