Sunday, April 18, 2010

Baby Goats and Chicks












During our trip to Taloga, Lanie got to see some baby chicks and goats up close and personal. She really enjoyed the goats. She probably would have even kissed one of them on the nose if we would have let her. I love the one where Lanie is putting her head on the goat's nose. I think that is her version of a hug. So cute! My grandpa had two baby goats that were 2 weeks old and 2 baby goats that were 2 days old. They were very precious especially the 2 day old ones. I had even had to go catch the 2 weeks old ones so Lanie could see them. Yes this girl still knows how to work it in the country. Precious moments for Lanie to spend with her Great Grandparents (my dad's parents). Once again Lanie you are well loved by many.

No comments:

Post a Comment