Saturday, April 17, 2010

Easter Sunday







We somehow neglected to take a good family pic this Easter. You can bet I will make every attempt to not let that happen again. Lanie is so hungry and exhausted from playing at church that we hurry home to get her feed and down for a nap so we didn't have a chance to ask someone to take a pic of us. Bart and I made a traditional Easter meal with ham, mashed potatoes, asparagus, and hot rolls for for the two of us. We are normally at home with family but ended up staying home this year so I wanted to make it memorable for our family as well. Lanie looks super cute in her new hair bows and loves her rubber ducky bath toys. Easter was fun times for the Ives household. I think one must try very hard to not enjoy these precious first moments with children. I treasure each and every day with this baby girl.



1 comment:

  1. She is getting so big! Hasn't time flown. Feels just like yesterday we were having our girls!

    ReplyDelete