Monday, March 9, 2009

28 week ultrasound


Today we had our 28 week appointment. Everything looked great. Lanie weighs 2 lbs. 10oz. She is in the 44%. My doctor thinks she is a happy baby and measures just fine. I love her side profile pictures so much. On the first picture above she is puckering her lips out. She's already wanting to give me lots of kisses. She is a very active baby. She kicks all the time. I am starting to wonder when and if she sleeps. I can't believe she will be here in 10 weeks. I also can't believe I am in my 3rd trimester. This pregnancy is flying by. It has been so fun because a lot of my friends are pregnant right now so we have been able to share our experiences together. I am counting down the days till May 19th!!!!! Lanie we can't wait to meet you.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Wish my little one would cooperate for me - I'm starting to really want to know!

    ReplyDelete