Saturday, March 28, 2009

Winter Wonderland (in March)







Well mark your calendars for March 28, 2009 as the biggest snow storm in March I (and am sure several others) have ever seen. The weather forecast was 2-6 inches of snow for Tulsa which I figured we would get more towards the 2 inch mark. We however have 8-9 inches of snow on the ground. I have enjoyed being snowed in, but I didn't have anywhere I needed or wanted to go. Bart and I have had a successful day of cleaning and working a bit on the nursery for the house to be presentable for company next weekend for our baby shower. I can't wait to see my family which we haven't seen since Christmas. I know that it will be an enjoyable weekend. O and my husband turns 28 this next week. For 2 months out of the year he is a year older than me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment