Sunday, February 27, 2011

Christmas #4

Our fourth and final Christmas was at my Grandma Dot's. Lanie had to take a nap in the afternoon so we started opening presents without her. So if she looks a bit sleepy in the pics she went directly from nap to opening presents. Tough life! Again I now know that I have to really step up my game with pictures and get some of Lanie actually with family. Better luck next year!!!

Lanie really liked this piano. For a short second I thought we might should get one for her. Then I came to my senses and determined we already have plenty of loud toys. She does however love music and dancing so I am sure at some point we will break down and get this girl a keyboard who knows she may even actually want to learn to play someday.



No comments:

Post a Comment