Friday, February 25, 2011

Highway to the Danger Zone

Grandma and Papa got Lanie a Jeep Powerwheels which Papa stood in line for 1.5 hours on Black Friday to purchase. We are huge Black Friday participants which brings me the idea of doing a blog about that day (or actually would be better described as that night). Anyways back to this jeep. My parents couldn't wait till Christmas to give Lanie this present. They could barely stand waiting until we got there. Plus we were going to be getting some colder weather so they wanted her to have time to ride it. We ended up just putting it in Papa's new shop. She drove that car round and round and round. She still isn't quite getting the steering part. However the pedal to metal that she understands.


1st time to sit in the Jeep and somehow already knows exactly what to do.


Round and Round and Round in Papa's shop we go.

Papa's shop was still pretty cold at this point, but during our trip the men installed the wood stove so the shop was soon very toasty.

Tinky even got in on some Jeep action. I am not sure how I even got this picture, she bolted right afterward.

The men working on the wood stove. This monster used to heat our house. I had to inform my dad of the memories I have of cutting wood every weekend to put in that darn stove to heat the house. Need less to say I did not enjoy it. Poor Bart had never cut wood before so he actually volunteered to go help out my Dad. I am not sure you will ever catch me cutting wood again unless I am very desperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment