Friday, February 25, 2011

Tulsa State Fair



Someone else feeding the camel. You will understand after you read the below comments.
I was getting worried this ostrich was starting to think bad thoughts so we moved further away directly after getting this pic. Not sure why Lanie looks so unhappy. O wait she really doesn't like to be constrained to be still so I am sure that is it.

Big Pink Fire Truck

We did bring her stroller, but she was tired of it at this point. So now she is enjoying playing/pulling mommies hair. Notice her hair is getting a bit longer yet still curly.

Daddy's so tall she can see everything sitting on his shoulders.

We do try to attend the state fair every year. Lanie loved the food but she was not big enough to ride rides or anything like that. So we went to the petting zoo. Unfortunately Lanie's first Fall we went to a pumpkin patch/petting zoo. I actually got bit my a pig. Darn thing tried to take my finger off. That event has pretty much ruined petting zoos for my children as I won't let Lanie feed any animal with her hands now. Yes I do admit that I am over protective, but she only has 10 fingers and I would prefer she keep them all. Luckily they had these little shovel type things to put the food on to feed the animals. So we did get to partake in feeding them just not with our hands. A few days after our fair visit we learned that we totally missed a building with a whole bunch of kid friendly activities. At least we know for next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment