Friday, February 25, 2011

Grammy Karen's Christmas

Lanie had a Christmas morning at both Grandparents houses just on two different days! She had a great time at Grammy Karen's and got some great gifts. Thanks again Grammy Karen, Uncle CJ, and Aunt Libby!!!!!


Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree

Twas the night before Christmas. Grammy K got Lanie this really neat stuffed animal that told the night before Christmas story. She was mesmerized by the mouth actually moved with the words. We listened to it over and over just a few times (more like 10). We hope to make this a new tradition for the night before Christmas at Grammy Karen's!!!

One of the few times that she has actually sat still in someone's lap


Let's just say my mother n law really likes me or at least I think she used to. She not only got Lanie a popper but also a music roller. She had to have one for both hands right? Funny thing is she plays with them a lot at the same time. Daddy and Lanie often have races with these two FUN toys right before bedtime when we are attempting to run down her energy.

GK also got Lanie this crazy doll that laughed anytime someone even came close to it or it would just go off at random times. I have to admit that I have not replaced the batteries in this toy after the ones that came with it ran out. Sorry GK!!! Someday I will feel guilty and replace them (someday I just don't know when at this point.)



I realize that I completed slacked on taking pics. I mean I didn't even get any pics with Lanie and the fam. I promise to do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment