Friday, February 25, 2011

Pumpkim Patch

We had our now annual visit to the pumpkin patch. This year we went with Lanie's daycare field trip. We had a pleasant time. No one got bit by any animals. They also moved the pigs to a pin in which they cannot be fed. This may or may not be because I called them after my incident last year when one of them tried to take my finger off. At least they took me serious since the guy laughed at me on the phone. Not a good idea when I am already perturbed. I'm already looking forward to next year!!



Pin the pigs now reside in!


Corn maze. Took a few trys and short cuts but we managed to find the way out.


Kids enjoyed the wagon for the long maze.

This is Lanie's favorite spot in this stroller. She will just sit in it when they are playing outside since it has buckles which she is obsessed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment